Join the Camp Eagle Hill team!
- American Counselor Staff Must be at camp between 6/19 and 8/5 (unless directed otherwise by our Assistant Director Marie)
- International Counselor Staff Must be at camp between 6/18 and 8/28 (unless directed otherwise by our Assistant Director Marie)
- All Waterfront Staff Must be at camp as of 6/12 for waterfront training
- Support Staff – follow individually scheduled dates from camp office
- Adult Staff – follow individually scheduled dates from camp office
Steps Toward Employment – STAFF APPLICATION FORM
If you are interested in a staff position with us, please fill out and submit our staff application form.
Once we receive your information, we will be in touch with qualified applicants by phone or e-mail. Our screening process typically includes two phone interviews, reference checks and background checks. If you live within a few hours of New York City, we may ask to meet with you in person. Once an offer of employment is extended, we will be sending to you, by e-mail, a set of contracts and forms for you to sign. We ask that you return all paperwork to our winter office by mail or fax within seven days after its receipt.