Get Prepared for the Summer!
Our summer 2020 Forms will be available after the start of the new year. Please see last year’s forms below as a reference.
Our Opening Letter and Parent Guide will be helpful tools when preparing your child for their stay at camp. The Camper Guide is a helpful tool for both new and seasoned campers. It is best if you read the Parent Letter first, as this will make it easier to prepare your child for the upcoming camp season.
Should you have any questions about any of our forms, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- 2019 Opening Letter
- 2019 Parent Guide
- 2019 Camper Guide
- 2019 Camper Medical Form – (Your Family Physician’s Form – 2020’s for will be available on CampSite )
- 2019 Spending Money Form (2020’s info. on Spending Money will be available on CampSite)
- Meningitis Letter (2020’s letter will be available on CampSite)
- Meningitis Facts (2020’s form will be available on CampSite)
- Bunk 1 Letter (For your reference)
- Lice Policy (For your reference)
- Staff Internet & Communications Policies (For your reference)
- CIT Working Papers (For CITs only)
Please Submit All Camp Forms Online in your CampSite account.
CampSite is an electronic record system that will help us to streamline the process of enrolling campers, taking camp payments and receiving our medical and other camp forms. CampSite will integrate our health and other camper-related information into a centralized and secure location. This online system will give our Camp Infirmary and our camp administration easier access to information needed to better serve your family and your child/children at camp. All information provided will be secure, encrypted and password protected.
All CampSite forms are due by May 31stst.
Camper Pictures, Bunk Notes and Bunk Replies
Please read the parent letter on information about how to access photos, bunk notes, and bunk replies through Bunk1 – 2019 Parent Letter
Camp Eagle Hill Apparel
Click on the “Camp Store” button below to view our brochure and place an order: