Get Prepared for the Summer!
Our Opening Letter and Parent Guide will be helpful tools when preparing your child for their stay at camp. The Camper Guide is a helpful tool for both new and seasoned campers. It is best if you read the Parent Letter first, as this will make it easier to prepare your child for the upcoming camp season.
Should you have any questions about any of our forms, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- 2019 Opening Letter
- 2019 Parent Guide
- 2019 Camper Guide
- 2019 Camper Medical Form – (Your Family Physician’s Form – Available on CampDoc.com)
- 2019 Spending Money Form (Available on CampDoc.com)
- Meningitis Letter (Available on CampDoc.com)
- Meningitis Facts (Available on CampDoc.com)
- Bunk 1 Letter (For your reference)
- Lice Policy (For your reference)
- Staff Internet & Communications Policies (For your reference)
- CIT Working Papers (For CITs only)
Please Submit All Camp Forms Online At CampDoc.com
CampDoc.com is an electronic record system that will help us to streamline the process of receiving our medical and other camp forms and will integrate our health and other camper-related information into a centralized and secure location. This online system will give our Camp Infirmary and our camp administration easier access to information needed to better serve your family and your child/children at camp. All information provided will be secure, encrypted and password protected.
All CampDoc.com forms are due by June 1st.
Some Notes About Using CampDoc.com:
- Please note that all of our forms are available to be filled in on this site.
- You will receive a “Welcome E-Mail” from CampDoc.com inviting you to create an account in their system.
- You will need to set a password for use of their system and will need to set email@example.com as a “safe sender”.
- Please follow any instructions. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
- You will be asked to upload two documents to your account:
- Your Medical Insurance Card/Dental Insurance Card
- The Doctor’s portion of our Medical Form.
- You will be able to return to your account at any time to make changes until shortly before your child’s session begins.
- CampDoc.com will be sending reminder e-mails to bring your forms to completion prior to the start of camp.
Camper Pictures, Bunk Notes and Bunk Replies
Please read the parent letter on information about how to access photos, bunk notes, and bunk replies through Bunk1 – 2019 Parent Letter
Camp Eagle Hill Apparel
Click on the “Camp Store” button below to view our brochure and place an order: