Attention to Details
We want our campers to have “AN UNFORGETTABLE SUMMER”.
We believe that a special and successful camp experience takes place when a child feels comfortable, well cared for, involved in worthwhile activity and attached to other Eagle Hill campers and staff. We have a beautiful camp filled with fabulous facilities and a program that has our campers totally immersed every summer. Beyond this, what makes Camp Eagle Hill truly special is our constant attention to details allowing each camper to feel welcomed into our close-knit camp community. We care about how a camper is doing in their group, the relationships developing between campers, the level of care a staff member is providing, the health and well-being of each camper, each camper’s participation in our camp program and ultimately, each child’s success in camp. The attention to detail is what we are all about, what makes Eagle Hill special and why You Should Choose Eagle Hill.
Camp Eagle Hill Offers
- A Moderate Population – of about 250 campers. This allows us to get to know our campers that much easier and helps us to run individualized programming without campers getting “shut out” of activities or waiting on lines.
- Small Camp Groups – of seven or eight campers to a group, making it easy for us to provide caring supervision and helping our campers to quickly develop great camp friendships.
- A Large Adult Staff – enabling us to offer a high level of supervision and instruction from a group of experienced and knowledgeable staff members.
- A Newer Facility – which is still years younger than many other camps. We continue to build/remodel camp program areas each year keeping our facility fresh and modern. Our renovated cabins contain new single beds as well as large, clean bathroom spaces, making our living facilities really comfortable. A ton of large indoor spaces help us to provide a very strong and varied program even during the rainiest of summers.
- A Well Balanced Program – which mixes some group activity with a generous amount of individual choice time.
- Age Based Programming – which allows us to provide different daily programs and more individual choices as campers become older with us at camp.
- “Hands On “ Director Involvement – which allows us to know your family and your children. We know the individual needs of our campers and have the time needed to address any individual needs. We personally work to make every child’s experience at Eagle Hill a tremendous success.