A Seven Day Trip of A Lifetime
Have the “Best of Both Worlds”, some teen travel and a final farewell to your camper days. During two successive summers, we will take you first as a “Senior” on one of our tours and then a completely separate tour with us as a “CIT”. (note: both tours are subject to some change based on availability of attractions) Both trips travel in comfortable chartered vehicles with stays at quality hotels. These trips are included in our tuition for both our Seniors and CIT programs.
Our Canadian Tour
On this tour, we’ll travel into Canada, stop at Niagara Falls, make a stop in Pennsylvania and Western New York State and make our way back to camp.
- A tour of Cornell University
- A stop outside of Montreal at the Mont Tremblant Resort
- A full tour of Toronto including the Hockey Hall of Fame and Toronto’s Amusement Park, the Paramount, Canada’s Wonderland, the “Skydome” (with possibly a Blue Jays baseball game) and of course, lots of shopping and a visit to the famous Queen Street
- A day in Quebec City
- Some white water rafting and some hiking
- A day at Niagara Falls
- A few days in Cleveland which will include stops at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park
Our Southern U.S. Tour
Join us for a trip “down south” in and around our nation’s capitol.
- A tour of Georgetown University
- A visit to the National Aquarium
- A day in Baltimore visiting the Inner harbor, Camden Yards (with possibly an Oriole’s baseball game) and of course, lots of shopping
- A tour of Colonial Williamsburg
- A day at Busch Gardens
- A day at Virginia Beach
- A few days in Washington D.C. which will include stops at the U.S. National Archives, Holocaust Memorial, Vietnam memorial, Lincoln Monument and more