Our 2017 Camper Forms – will be available in early 2017.
Please feel free to view our 2016 forms (found below) as a reference for the upcoming camp season.
Please Submit All Camp Forms Online At CampDoc.com:
CampDoc.com is an electronic record system that will help us to streamline the process of receiving our medical and other camp forms and will integrate our health and other camper-related information into a centralized and secure location. This online system will give our Camp Infirmary and our camp administration easier access to information needed to better serve your family and your child/children at camp. All information provided will be secure, encrypted and password protected.
All CampDoc.com forms are due by June 1st.
Some Notes About Using CampDoc.com:
- Please note that all of our forms are available to be filled in on this site.
- You will receive a “Welcome E-Mail” from CampDoc.com inviting you to create an account in their system.
- You will need to set a password for use of their system and will need to set firstname.lastname@example.org as a “safe sender”.
- Please follow any instructions. Alerts will appear for any missing required information.
- You will be asked to upload two documents to your account:
- Your Medical Insurance card/Dental Insurance Card
- The Doctor’s portion of our Medical Form.
- You will be able to return to your account at any time to make changes until shortly before your child’s session begins.
- CampDoc.com will be sending reminder e-mails to bring your forms to completion prior to the start of camp.
New Policy regarding prescription and over the counter medications.
Starting this summer, in an effort to have our Camp Infirmary work more efficiently, we will be using a new system for working with the number of medications that come into our camp’s Infirmary each camp season. We have formed a partnership with McCarthy’s Pharmacy of Stamfordville, New York to pre-dose medications of all types (prescribed, over-the-counter and vitamins) into convenient, color coded, child specific packaging. This method will pre-dose all medications for dispensing at different times of the day as called for by individual prescriptions and will allow us to provide a streamlined approach to dispensing medication to our campers on a daily basis. McCarthy’s has been providing this service successfully for the last few summers for other local camps and has proven, by way of reference, to be an excellent pharmacy to work with.
Most important to this process will be your attention to getting prescriptions to McCarthy’s in a timely fashion. The pharmacy will be looking to receive all prescriptions for all medications for your child or children (vitamins and over-the counter medications included) thirty days or more before the arrival of your child or children to camp. There will be a small fee for this service – please see McCarthy’s information on CampDoc.com to see how to get started with this process and for fees information. McCarthy’s will be taking all payments via credit cards on a direct basis for all medications provided as well as the packaging and processing fees. Any questions can be directed to McCarthy’s Pharmacy on a direct basis either by e-mail or a phone call.
We are excited to be moving in this direction and expect this change in procedures to help us to run a better Camp Infirmary for this season and for many seasons to come. In advance, we thank with your help in getting this new process started this summer.
Pictures, Bunk Notes and Bunk Replies
For Your Reference
Please use the following links to read important camp information:
Our Parents’ Letter and Parents’ Guide will be helpful tools when preparing your child for their stay at camp. The Campers’ Guide is a helpful tool for both new and seasoned campers. It is best if you read the Parent’s Letter first as this will make it easier to prepare your child for the upcoming camp season.
Should you have any questions about any of our forms, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- 2016 Parents’ Letter
- Parents’ Guide
- Campers’ Guide
- Medical Form – (Your Family Physician’s Form – also on CampDoc.com)
- Meningitis Letter (Available on CampDoc.com)
- Spending Money Form (Available on CampDoc.com)
- Lice Policy (For Your Reference)
- Staff Internet Policies (For your reference)
- CIT Working Papers Information (For CITs only)
- Camp Trucking (Optional)
For Camp Apparel
Click on the “Camp Store” to view our brochure
Click here to place an order – http://www.bunkline.com/