Camp Eagle Hill offers a wealth of teen activities at summer camp. We have just the right camp program for you! Our sports programs, arts and theater programs, waterfront programs and smaller activities are designed to engage campers of all ages, interests and skill levels.
Our teen activities are geared to create excitement, fun and skill development all while building friendships for life in our close-knit camp community.
We place a great deal of emphasis on participation in our camp program at Eagle Hill. Our staff is trained to encourage (not force) all of our campers to participate as much as possible in our teen activities at summer camp. We want camp to be fun for our campers at all times and we strive to make each summer camp activity fun, inviting and inclusive so that everyone gets involved.
Our large, adult staff and highly qualified activity instructors oversee our activities and lead the way through organized periods of time with teaching for skill development and time for playing, creating, performing and having fun. All of our activity leaders are passionate about their activity areas and excel at developing exciting, immersive programs.
We offer a loads of teen activities at summer camp, including:
- basketball, floor hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, baseball, volleyball, golf, tennis and gymnastics
- archery, hiking, mountain biking, martial arts, climbing tower, bouldering wall, zip line and low adventure initiatives
- swimming, boating, fishing, nature and animals
- chess and group games
- theatre, improvisation classes, dance, scenery and costume design
- photography, video and computers
- guitar/keyboard instruction
- crafts, ceramics/sculpture, drawing/painting, woodworking and model building
At Eagle Hill, campers enjoy the best of both worlds with a daily mix of both individually selected activities and group activities. Together these teen activities at summer camp combine to form the enriching experience of Camp Eagle Hill.
In addition to the multitude of activities we offer, we also provide the opportunity for teens to take on new challenges with our Seniors and CITs (Counselors-in-Training) Programs.
For more information about our teen activities at summer camp, contact us today.