Summer vacation is an opportunity for children to learn, grow and play. Our summer camp in the Berkshire Hills 90 miles north of New York City is the perfect place for your child to discover exciting new challenges, make new friends and develop new skills. Booking a summer camp vacation to remember is simply a matter of finding the right camp for your child and enrolling.
Camp Eagle Hill is the ideal place for children of all ages to experience a fulfilling summer vacation. Our goal is to provide our campers with an unforgettable summer. We believe that a memorable summer camp experience takes place when a child feels comfortable, well cared for, involved in worthwhile activity and attached to other Eagle Hill campers and staff.
What to expect at Camp Eagle Hill
Our beautiful camp is filled with incredible facilities and programs that fully immerse our campers every summer. By choosing Camp Eagle Hill for your child, you can expect:
- A Moderate Population – of about 250 campers. This allows us to get to know our campers that much easier and helps us to run individualized programming without campers getting “shut out” of activities or waiting on lines.
- Small Camp Groups – of seven or eight campers to a group, making it easy for us to provide caring supervision and helping our campers to quickly develop great camp friendships.
- A Large Adult Staff – enabling us to offer a high level of supervision and instruction from a group of experienced and knowledgeable staff members.
- A Newer Facility – which is still years younger than many other camps. We continue to build/remodel camp program areas each year keeping our facility fresh and modern. Our renovated cabins contain new single beds as well as large, clean bathroom spaces, making our living facilities really comfortable. A ton of large indoor spaces help us to provide a very strong and varied program even during the rainiest of summers.
- A Well Balanced Program – which mixes some group activity with a generous amount of individual choice time.
- Age Based Programming – which allows us to provide different daily programs and more individual choices as campers become older with us at camp.
- “Hands On” Director Involvement – which allows us to know your family and your children. We know the individual needs of our campers and have the time needed to address any individual needs. We personally work to make every child’s experience at Eagle Hill a tremendous success.
We are currently accepting applications for the summer of 2014. Space is limited and we can only take reservations on a first come, first served basis.
To enroll your child or children today, please click here to start the process of joining our Eagle Hill family for an incredible summer camp experience.
We will be happy to walk you through the process of how to choose a summer camp vacation for your child or children.